My friend Rachel "tagged me" so here I go... I don't have 4 friends to tag back (pretty sad, huh?), so I will tag 2 who also have blogs.
The object of the picture tag is to:
1. Go to the 4th folder where you store your pictures.
2. Choose the 4th picture
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same
This is a picture of me and Addison on our back deck. It was taken on 2-16-08, so I only had about 3 weeks until Anna Kate was born. I am not really sure where we were going that day. Addison is so cute and chubby in this picture (I am pretty chubby myself!).
Anyway, that is my tag. I tag Beth Gregory and Janie Remund. Hopefully, I did this tag thing correctly, if not, oh well.


1 comment:
thanks for the tag! I am honored to be one of your blog "friends"!!
I hope you guys had a great Christmas. I'm sad to say that your christmas card was mailed today...yes, the day after christmas!!! I am such a slacker, sorry!
Post a Comment