Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas with BB and PawPaw



We went to my parents house on Christmas Day. Well, actually we started off at my Grandmother's house for breakfast and then went out to the farm. My sister, Tracy, didn't get off work until 3pm so we had most of the day to be lazy! Scott helped my dad cut down a tree while I napped with the girls. Or tried too. I think Anna Kate took a little nap with BB, and Addison finally went to sleep while watching Dora the Explorer! After the nap, Addison and I went with Mother and Dad to feed to horses and feed the new barn cat Roxy. Addison loves to see the horses, but she doesn't want to get too close yet. But I think she loves Jessie the beagle most of all! All she talked about was taking a nap nap with Jessie! By the way, Jessie did not nap with us... After my sister and her family got there we had an AWESOME supper and then opened gifts. BB and PawPaw went all out this year for us and the grandkids. Addison and AK got rolling suitcases with Dora and Princesses on the front. Addison also got several movies- including the purple monster AKA Barney!! Brooks got transformers and movies too. AK and Brennan got lots of fun toys as well. We gave Brooks a waffle iron...the boy loves some waffles! He was so excited, it was hilarious! I guess Tracy and Matthew will have to get busy with breakfast! Anyway it was a great time and way too short. My parents are so generous, and I am very thankful for all that they do for us.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: