Thanks Aunt Tracy for the Dora Fairy dress!
Happy bday Addison & Brennan!
Dora & Diego cake
BB & the girls in the Nemo Bouncer
Addison is 3 years old today. I cannot believe it has been 3 years already. I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. Those of you at the hospital probably remember too since my screaming could be heard all the way to the interstate! But it was all so worth it. God has truly blessed us with a smart, funny, & sassy little girl. Make that 2 smart, funny, & sassy little girls!
We had a birthday party at JumpZone for Addison & Brennan. Brennan turned 2 on Aug 12th. Tracy & I thought it would be fun to combine their parties. And fun it was!! We all joined in on the sliding & bouncing! Thank you BB for keeping an eye AK & Brennan while Tracy & I joined the big kids on the slides! I know AK can be a rough & tumble handful!! The party was a great success and thanks to all that came & for the gifts!


No comments:
Post a Comment